Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.
James Cash Penney (J C Penney)
There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits to human intelligence, imagination and wonder.
Strength and Growth come only through continuous struggle and effort.
As each business grows there will come a point where they
need professional financial advice, but can't afford a
full-time Controller or CFO.
If you're fortunate enough to be in this position then we
have the perfect solution for you. Our CFO services give you
a professional financial manager who works with you to help
guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $100,000 to
over $200,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our CFO
services provide you with an experienced small business CFO
at an affordable cost.
Here's what you get with our Part-Time CFO services...
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and
other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your
business. So you have less surprises and more control over
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing
the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those
tough business decisions and help you clarify your business
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is
overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial
side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls
in your business to reduce employee theft and increase
- Training and managing your accounting staff.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining long-range plans and the
quantification of goals.
- Cash management.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including
assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
If you'd like to learn more about our Part-Time CFO
Services please complete this form to get a Free